PROFESSIONAL BAMBOO DIZI CRAFTED BY MASTER DONG (WITH DIAPHRAGM & SOLID GLUE)
PROFESSIONAL BAMBOO DIZI CRAFTED BY MASTER DONG (WITH DIAPHRAGM & SOLID GLUE) -- 董雪華精製专业級別竹笛（附贈笛膜/笛膜膠）
- Name: Dizi
- Brand: Hand crafted by master Dong, Xuehua
- Place of origin: ZHONG TAI TONGLING QIAO, known as the home town of of Chinese Xiao and Dizi
- Level: Professional Level
- Body: More than 5 years bitter bamboo, after 3 years naturally dry
- Connection: White copper， hand wrapped with red thread.
- End: Both end carved with ox horn.
- A piece of Dizi Diaphragm and Solid Glue is enclosed.
Bamboo Dizi for recital , pure hand crafted by Chinese Dizi and Xiao master Dong Xuehua.
Made of more than 5 years old, superior bitter bamboo, after naturally air-drying for more than 3 years, made in China Tonglingqiao, which is known as Chinese Dizi's hometown. Natural ox horn on the both ends, jointed with copper-nickel in the middle, enlaced with red string by hand. One end is engraved with ancient Chinese poetry, the other end is engraved with 'Dong Xuehua' characters. Best material，excellent handcraft, brilliant sound quality.
For beginner, we recommend key G or F. They are easier to play, and very popular in the music sheets.
We Also Recommend