LOBULAR PURPLE SANDALWOOD ERHU BY MEI, JINGYA
SELECTED LOBULAR PURPLE SANDALWOOD ERHU BY MEI, JINGYA —— 梅婧雅監製精選小葉紫檀二胡
- Name: Lobular Purple Sandalwood Erhu
- Brand: Erhu, the manufacture supervised by Mei, Jingya
- Level: stage solo performance or for collection
- Material: African lobular purple sandalwood
- Top: classic Chinese Ruyi shape curved with ox bone
- Tuning peg: wooden twist shape, curved with ox bone
- Neck: carved with silver thread
- Sound box: wooden, hexagon
- Skin: made from python
- Accessories: prumier Erhu hard case, bridge, bow, stop pad, wiper, rosin
Mei, Jingya is the instrument director of Music of May, famous Erhu performer, graduated from China Central Conservatory of Music, Erhu specialty. She worked with experienced Erhu maker, handcrafted this exquisite, quality Erhu with selected precious lobular purple sandal wood. This Erhu is a superb performing instrument and an outstanding addition to your music collection.
This Erhu is made with Premium Purple Sandalwood. With the unique resonant structure of Purple Sandalwood, it produces bright, rich and sweet penetrating tones. It also can smoothly change the position, seamless moving to trebles and bass. This is absolutely an iconic instrument for professional Erhu performers and Erhu enthusiasts.
We Also Recommend