LOBULAR PURPLE SANDALWOOD ERQUAN ERHU BY MEI, JINGYA
SELECTED LOBULAR PURPLE SANDALWOOD ERQUAN LOW PITCH ERHU BY MEI, JINGYA —— 梅婧雅監製精選小葉紫檀二泉低音二胡
- Name: Lobular Purple Sandalwood Erquan low pitch Erhu
- Brand: Erhu, the manufacture supervised by Mei, Jingya
- Level: stage solo performance or for collection
- Material: African lobular purple sandalwood
- Top: classic Chinese Ruyi shape curved with ox bone
- Tuning peg: wooden twist shape, curved with ox bone
- Neck: carved with Chinese calligraphy
- Sound box: wooden, one side is ellipse, octagon the other
- Skin: made from python
- Accessories: premium Erhu hard case, bridge, bow, stop pad, wiper, rosin
Mei, Jingya is the instrument director of Music of May, famous Erhu performer, graduated from China Central Conservatory of Music, Erhu specialty. She worked with experienced Erhu maker, handcrafted this exquisite, quality ErquanErhu with selected precious lobular purple sandal wood. This Erquan Erhu is a superb instrument to perform world known Chinese music 'Reflection of the Moon', and other lower pitch Erhu music.
This Erhu is made with Premium Purple Sandalwood, and with special fine manufacturing process, It produces very beautiful low, sad, and rich sound. It also has very clear and load high pitch.
We Also Recommend